Goals - Although I would be very happy to earn an A, the main focus of the course is to improve my writing skills. I have not always been the strongest writer throughout school, and I know improving my writing will be very beneficial as I continue through classes at Ohio State, and my job after graduation. I am a business major and I understand that writing is very important in the business world.
Introduction - My name is Caleb Williams, I’m a freshman business major from Worthington, Ohio, about 15 minutes away from Ohio State. I came to Ohio State because I wanted to attend a large university and stay close to home. My interests are sports(especially soccer, football, and baseball), music, and video games. I’m a Columbus Crew season ticket holder and am very involved in a supporters’ group called Crew Union. I try to bring new people to games whenever I can to teach them about the sport and the MLS. I am also a huge fan of the Detroit Lions and Detroit Tigers, since my parents are both from Detroit.
Introduction - My name is Caleb Williams, I’m a freshman business major from Worthington, Ohio, about 15 minutes away from Ohio State. I came to Ohio State because I wanted to attend a large university and stay close to home. My interests are sports(especially soccer, football, and baseball), music, and video games. I’m a Columbus Crew season ticket holder and am very involved in a supporters’ group called Crew Union. I try to bring new people to games whenever I can to teach them about the sport and the MLS. I am also a huge fan of the Detroit Lions and Detroit Tigers, since my parents are both from Detroit.
No comments:
Post a Comment