Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Group Blog Post Prompt #2

At the first glance of class warfare, I can almost come up with nothing. Like most international student from China, I have had a much better chance than others who will never have the chance to study abroad. Studying abroad means a lot of money which is difficult to be realized by those people in low wealth. But I think it does not means the students who can study abroad is in the upper class. And government should help those great students who want to study abroad but can not afford it. Everyone have the right to get the education he wants no matter he is poor or rich. Another thing similar to the education is health care. I was moved by American health service when I just came. People can be saved in the hospital even if they do not have enough money at that time. On the contrary, no doctor will treat the person who can not afford the medical fee. They called those people lower class. It is ridiculous to treat lives unequal. Besides, I can hardly agree with the policy that some places are not allowed those people so-called lower class entered in. Everyone should get the same respect and politeness. I feel there is no reason to look down on those "lower class" people, because there have been no upper and lower in my mind. If some people stray in the street, we should think of the government duty more instead of avoiding those poor people.

No comments:

Post a Comment