Search This Blog
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Blog5
At the end of my PSA, I proposed a research question. My primary source referred to a noble phenomenon in New York which to some degree critiques the Chinese government. But I did not notice one picture below my primary source: it is a poor child in China not in America. Although this blog reflects something indirectly, there are many people who dare to write some true things in blog. Unfortunately, some of them have been threatened by government secretly. Last month, one of my friends invited me to have dinner with his father who is a visiting scholar to America. He is a famous economics professor in China. He likes writing the truth on his blog about both the reality in China and other foreign country's culture. Surprisingly, he told us he was brought to a secret place by the people from government when he was in China. Some people talked with him and warn him to stop writing the articles, because they do not benefit China.Finally, my friend's father chose to live abroad because he could not continue to speak the truth in China.He must think about his family. We can not imagine how the pressure and threaten he has. I just feel very disappointed, because I can not tell what is the correct information and recognize we get from our daily media. Living in a life with lies,no wonder the low class people stay low all the time. High class people deprive the interests and rights from low class people. Maybe this happens in other countries as well. At least, I hope we can know the truth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment