Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

post 4

I choose a blog created by a Chinese blogger. This blog was forwarded from one people to another people by almost one million times during few weeks. The blogger told us a story: New York is very cold in winter, and the snow is so heavy. But public elementary school is always having classes as usual. So some of the children’s parents asked the school why their children have to attend school during such cold days. The school said because a lot of the poor classes children can not possess heating and free lunch, and if they stayed at home they would bear the starvation and coldness. Then those parents said you can only told those poor children to attend school. School said: “no, we can't help children while their dignity will be trampled.” It is obvious that the story presents us two classes, the rich class and the poor class. Also it tell us the poor class children can not get a good living condition like the rich class children in winter. SΩo I can try to find more details about the living conditions of both poor class and rich class. Maybe I can study the social structures of China and America both the similar and different parts. And I need to figure out why the blogger is noticed by such many people in China and if Chinese schools have the similar policy. Also, why the blogger choose a phenomenon happened in American is another question can be researched. Besides, I think the blogger tried to reflect some common phenomenon about the class warfare between rich class and poor class and showed us some difference about social policy between two countries. Or the blogger wanted to criticize some Chinese public organization such as schools. So Do authors face restrictions that discourage them from writing about certain topics?

No comments:

Post a Comment